Monday, August 1, 2011

Ellie and Other Things

Ok, so this is a really quick post. I'm still waiting on internet at my new place (installed next Tuesday) so I'm at Panera checking email. Here's what's been going on in my life this past week or so :)




View from my building - I can't get enough of it!


And at now :)


More night lights 


Makes me happy :)


It was Radek's birthday (guy in the middle) so we went to the restaurant on the 32nd floor for lunch!


Adanna and Aldo

View from the 32nd floor



Our table





Daron and I went to see Ellie Goulding at the House of Blues!




SO MANY PEOPLE


More and more people


Haha disco ball


Ellie!



My favorite shot of the night



Wahoo! Roomies again :)




Famous Citgo sign - blurry here, but it's huge


My first batch of bruises from moving.... My legs are covered in them!

Ok, time to head out - I'll try to upload more soon!

[ Share on Pinterest ]

No comments:

Post a Comment