Saturday, August 27, 2011

Red Sox @ Fenway Park!

Ok, so it's been a little while since I last posted. I've been so busy working I haven't had much time to go do a bunch of fun stuff, but I finally have some cool things to blog about!


I went to a networking event for the "Wonder Women of Boston" (and I met 5 really cool women there!) and afterwards I walked around the North End for a little bit and this was the view I got to see.... It's such a beautiful city 


My very first major league baseball game! Go Sox!



Radek, Adanna, and me


I finally got to try the Fenway Franks everyone has been talking about... and MAN were the good!


Dunno what's up with my pinkie, but I'm seriously enjoying this hotdog


Kaitlyn finally made it!


The pickle lady - she's literally carrying them all on her head.



So many people



I feel like I got the ultimate baseball experience - seats right behind home plate, hotdogs, I saw a bat shattered because the guy hit the ball so hard, I saw a home run, I saw a guy bunt the ball, I saw a guy slide home... It all happened!





Rounded off the afternoon with a hot pretzel - my baseball experience is complete!


Ready for the hurricane! Bottled water, batteries, candles, canned food, flashlights... Bring it on!


NEW COUCH!!!!!!!


Our living room is finally complete :)


My own version of "The French Doors" - it took me 2 hours to measure, use a level, nail, frame, and hang them, but it was so worth it!


Scene from this afternoon :)

And that is my weekend thus far...now Daron and I are hanging out on our new couch, watching Mission Impossible, and staying out of the rain - mmmm perfect Saturday :)

[ Share on Pinterest ]

No comments:

Post a Comment