Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Euphoric Dinner

Just a quick post about the AMAZING dinner I had with Daron and Diane at Tres Gatos this past Sunday... I can't wait to go back!

Check out the website to read more about this place (it's a bookstore and record shop attached to the restaurant/bar). While we were there we had:

  • Best pitcher of sangria I've ever had
  • Chef's Choice meat and cheese plate
  • Milk Braised Short Ribs: red potato, golden raisin puree, fresh herb sauce
  • Patatas Bravas: crispy Yukon gold potatoes, aioli, salsa bravas
  • Churros & Chocolate: spiced hot chocolate with sugared churros


The Chef's Choice meat and cheese plate....oh so good!


The light fixtures - I took pictures because I want these in my future dream house :)


Another angle


Can't escape The King - this was the board they used to bring us our check (linking the restaurant to the music shop)


Tres Gatos....I WILL be back! :)

[ Share on Pinterest ]

No comments:

Post a Comment