Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New Adventures

Hi y'all! So...some big news I've been holding onto for a few weeks...but I have a NEW JOB!!! I stopped working at ConnectEDU about a month ago and I'll be starting my brand new shiny job as a sales rep for a software company next week!! This is pretty exciting for me - I've wanted to work in sales for a really long time (basically since I took a sales course in college and was like 'hey, I could really be good at this!') and I'm so stoked to finally be working in this field for a really awesome company. I'll let you all know how it goes as soon as I get started!

Dad and Benjamin left about a week ago, so I've just been adjusting to 'normal life' (i.e. not playing tour guide). Not a ton of pictures to share this week, but here ya go!


Very excited to get a new phone case for my iPhone5 by Kate Spade (only $9 off of Amazon!). Great message inside the cover...


At church group last week I was introduced to a New England specialty (notice the spelling of 'watermelon')


I have to say, it was actually really good! Super refreshing :)


Was going through old pictures and came across this gem from college...(yes I used to have a lip ring...ah I was such a rebel) ;-)


Last Thursday - enjoyed a bit of time at the BPL


...and then headed out with Andy to grab drinks. First up, a Kir Royale at Drink


Beautiful view from the rooftop deck of Atlantic Beer Garden


Gosh I love this city...


On Friday, CJ and I went out to get our dance on at Storyville - can you believe it's just a short walk from CJ's apartment AND no cover?!? What a find... 


Reflections in the ceiling - such a fun night!


She knows how to make me laugh! :)


Lately I've really gotten into experimenting with make up (normally I use the same 5 beauty products and roll out the door). Maybe one of these days I'll get around to doing a beauty post or 2 on how a Make Up Newb tries different looks :)


And finally....lunch for this week - so easy, and pretty healthy! I got pre-made whole wheat pizza dough from Whole Foods and topped it with pizza sauce, tomatoes (marinated in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and sliced garlic), fresh mozzarella, and fresh basil - DELISH.

Now to go get ready for church group....
[ Share on Pinterest ]

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I KNOW this is not the same thing, but that Wattamelon reminded me of those pink snowballs I used to have as a child--some marshmallow-y thing over chocolate cake covered in pink coconut/sugar sumpin' sumpin'. I want to try that! I want that when I come to see you again! I want that now, here, at Ingles, should I look for it? [hee-hee] :)

    Love you, Sweetness!

    ReplyDelete