Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Musings with Manny, Volume 9



Manny is on vacation this week...this is his desk plant (it will reassure him that it's still alive and well)

Straight from Manny's mouth:

Manny: I need to get Instagram. I see so much cool stuff I like that I want to take pictures of. Like I was in Rochester, NY, and I saw this big guy on a Harley and he looked all tough and then I saw 4 raccoon tails hanging off of his muffler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manny: Emily I went back to my southern roots – did I tell you about my grits?
Emily: Manny, you’re not southern.
Manny: Anyway, I was in NC and at the hotel I was eating my free breakfast (because I have Diamond Status) and I asked for grits so the lady brought me grits….I asked for syrup and I kept pushing the button and it wouldn’t come out so finally I just pushed it real hard and it all dumped out all over my grits. So the woman was like ‘I know you have to flavor grits a little, but that’s a bit too much’ and I felt bad for making her go to the trouble of getting them so I was literally spooning syrup into my mouth.



I now have a Facebook page you can subscribe to to get updates! I'll post links to my blog as well as other fun content (Youtube videos, links to restaurants, photos, and more!) Click on this link and like my page:

[ Share on Pinterest ]

2 comments:

  1. Please tell Manny about butter, salt and pepper for southern grits. Ask him where he learned the syrup thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't worry - been there, done that, taken care of.... ;-)

      Delete