Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Musings with Manny, Volume 3


Just look at this guy...can you believe they let him talk to clients? ;-)

This week from Manny's mouth:

Manny: I’d like to learn Latin. I know pig latin…maybe I don’t need to learn. Radek how did you learn ‘Spy’?
Radek (who speaks Polish): [in Russian accent] Manny it’s top secret

Manny: "That’s what I noticed in Seattle."
Paul: "What did you notice in Seattle?"
Manny: "There are tons of Inuit people."
Paul: "Really? Like the tribe?"
Manny: "Yeah, well they are Eskimos, so yeah, cold weather Indians!"

[I have NO IDEA how he comes up with this stuff]

Happy Monday from ConnectEDU!

**Disclaimer: This is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own (or Manny's) and not those of my employer.**

[ Share on Pinterest ]

No comments:

Post a Comment