Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Musings with Manny, Volume 1

Happy Monday!

Welcome to the newest addition to The Southern Bostonian: Monday Musings with Manny! Manuel has graciously agreed to participate in a regularly occurring guest spot and to share with us some of his internal dialogue (that inevitably ends up getting said out loud). So without further ado, here's Manny:


Manny wanted to look "pensive" (his word, not mine) for this week's post.

And this week's pearls of wisdom:

"Well, I have health insurance now, so I guess I can do whatever I want!!!"

"Maybe my face just molded to my glasses this year" (discussing how well his sunglasses fit his head)

Happy Monday from ConnectEDU!

**Disclaimer: This is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.**

[ Share on Pinterest ]

3 comments:

  1. You know, this could become as popular as "Shit My Dad Says"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's got a little Captain in him, from the looks of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My next goal is to get him to wear a bow tie...and his Terminator sunglasses

      Delete