Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Musings with Manny, Volume 2

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!! :)

The sun is shining, it's almost 70 degrees already, it's Marathon Monday, aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's time for.....

Monday Musings with Manny!


Manny wanted an action shot.
*Note: no Radeks were harmed in the making of this blog post

This week's pearls of wisdom:

Manny: You know if I went to a Zumba class I’d be breakin’ it down and trying to do break moves when I walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manny: Another reason I won’t register to vote – I don’t want to get called for jury duty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie: Have you registered for the draft?
Manny: Uh – no. But if they want Rombo (his pronunciation of Rambo), I’ll do it. I’ll probably be the only guy with a bow and arrow.

And there you have it. Happy Monday from ConnectEDU!

**Disclaimer: This is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.**


[ Share on Pinterest ]

No comments:

Post a Comment