Friday, June 1, 2012

Monday Musings with Manny, Friday Edition


Manny in action...

Sorry for being behind on these - Manny and I have been missing each other on Mondays and will again this Monday, so I thought I'd do a surprise Friday Edition. Welcome to my Friday:

Manny: I can’t fit into skinny jeans…
Paul: You’ve got pelican legs bro!


Adam: What’s the difference between rain and showers?
Me: Showers are intermittent, rain is constant.
Manny: Showers are off-and-on, rain happens all the time.
Adam: That’s the definition of intermittent.
Manny: Uh, right.


Robyn: …and I’m going on vacation tooooooo…
Me: (excitedly) Charleston!
Manny: Whoa whoa whoa, Em you’re from North Carolina, not South Carolina
Me: Yeah but Charleston is still awesome…
Manny: Last time I checked, North Carolina and South Carolina were 2 different states
Cullen: “Last time he checked,” which means he did it really recently.


[ Share on Pinterest ]

No comments:

Post a Comment