Monday, May 6, 2013

Springtime in the city...

I don't know why it's taken so long, but things are *finally* blooming in Boston :) I love spring..and sunshine...and flowers...


A couple weeks ago, I ran into Andres in Harvard Square - wahoo for random hangout sessions!


The Australians are in town! That means....


...DANCING!!!


CJ and I got to hang out - we went to the library and had Pinkberry...isn't she beautiful?


Can't get enough ;-)


The Commons are beautiful


I can't wait to ride one of these!



 









 
  

Last week I attended a networking event at the French Cultural Center


Beautiful building!


I met a lot of great people at the event and I think I'm going to join the FACCNE


This made me chuckle


AMAZING sushi - I've been searching for 'my sushi spot' ever since I moved to Boston, and wouldn't you know, it's only a 7 minute walk from my apartment?! Hana Sushi is scrumptious!


On Thursday, Vanessa and I took a trip for some Brazilian food (noms)



Hanging out


My pseudo-French breakfast - freshly baked pain au chocolat from Trader Joe's 


(I'm salivating)


ANDY MOVED TO BOSTON!!!!! We got to hang out this weekend and go to brunch, the May Fair in Harvard Square, and we went to see....Iron Man 3!!!! In 3D/IMAX!!! It was SO COOL - everyone should go see it :)

Seeing all these pictures of delicious food I've eaten is driving me MAD - I started juicing today (read all about it [here]) and I'm committed to 2 weeks of juice, juice, and more juice...
[ Share on Pinterest ]

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It truly is beautiful there. Love the tulips and you, my dear, are beautiful as always. :)

    ReplyDelete