Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gym Rant

It's now 6:46 am. I'm still de-thawing...because I stood out in the cold...for 40 minutes waiting for someone to come open the Boston Sports Club gym.

I dragged myself out of bed at 5:35 this morning...for a 6 am spin class...only to wait outside in the FREEZING cold in nothing by spandex running pants and a Carolina sweatshirt for 40 MINUTES.

Let me reiterate:

  • Woke up at 5:35 AM
  • Stood outside gym in freezing cold for 40 minutes
  • No morning workout
  • Lost out on sleep
  • I'm STILL cold
The only saving grace for the BSC was the ONE employee that showed up and made calls trying to get someone to come unlock the gym...and he was nice enough to take off one of the thin layers of clothing he hand on and give it to a girl in shorts and a fleece in the 35 degree weather (sweetest gesture I've seen in awhile). 

ARGH


It's cold. And so many people want their morning work out...


....there were at least 30 people out there waiting.

BSC...you can do better.

[ Share on Pinterest ]

No comments:

Post a Comment