Monday, October 17, 2011

More of Mom and Benjamin's Visit!

Fun times! I feel like I've hit every major Boston landmark in the past 3 days... Here are more pictures from Mom and B's visit:


Staring contest at Johnny D's


Live jazz music during brunch!


Awwww - isn't he just so sweet? :)


Silly face 


Aaaaaaaaand right back at me


And then some more....


He's pretending that he's eating glass


Flock of birds in a tree


And Benjamin wanted a picture of them


Me and Mom :)


Benjamin having a blasty-blast rolling down the hill


Child model in the making? ;-)


"Emily I'm so dizzy!" I wonder why....


Excited to dig into his caramel apple cider donut!


Mmmmmmm.....


Now that's a satisfied baby brother!


Apple picking!


With a cool apple picker thingy - he was so excited to use it!


Coloring monsters while waiting for our burgers at Boston Burger Company


And dessert at J.P. Licks


Spaghetti at Trattoria Toscana


There's an AMAZING steak buried under those greens and cheese...Mom got house-made pesto


The Prudential


Waiting for our train to come - great photo opp :)


Look what Benjamin got at the MFA! It's a skeleton you have to dig out of sandstone 


He's super pumped


My new coat for Boston! This thing will last me a lifetime.... 


[ Share on Pinterest ]

No comments:

Post a Comment