Sunday, September 11, 2011

How lucky am I???

What a weekend! I went to Rhode Island for the weekend to hang out with friends from work... The pictures say it all!


My room - it's coming together!


I love all my pictures :)


Daron and I went to the SoWa Open Air Market and this was one of the booths...except it was a truck! The fashion truck :)


See? How cool is that?


Lunch here mmmmmmm


10 food trucks all lined up and ready to choose from



Waiting to be picked up and ready for the awesome weekend!


Me and Amanda
 

View on the drive there


Gorgeous


And then we found this little gem


YUM


Um yes, we ate this.


Laurence's front yard - so gorgeous!


We couldn't have asked for a more perfect afternoon


Chillaxin


Enjoying the last bits of summer sun


Roomies!


Sunny days...


Sunset series




Enjoying our burgers and hotdogs :)







Fave shot







Breakfast




It was an amazing weekend :)

[ Share on Pinterest ]

No comments:

Post a Comment